As the northern folks of Penang are pampered with posh restaurants and pubs at Straits Quay, Gurney Paragon whilst the east-southern people have the luxury of Queensbay Mall and E-gate, Penangites that live in the neighborhood of Farlim and Air Itam now do not have to drive far to enjoy the similar comfort and lifestyle. The new commercial zone of All Seasons Place on Lebuhraya Thean Teik is a popular oasis in a matured suburb of Air Itam.
Developed by Belleview Group, All Seasons Place is a 700-meter frontage land of 20 acres aims to be the best destination for shopping, dinning and entertainment. Strategically located in the heart of Bandar Baru Air Itam or fondly known as Farlim – this area is a total facelift if one has never passed by Lebuhraya Thean Teik for the past a few years.
When I was told by a friend that All Seasons Place is like E-gate, I thought it is just another place to hang out with al-fresco kind of eateries and pubs. Guess it has a bit more to offer. Not a haven but close – the brands and retailers that swarmed around this contemporary complex are kind of magnets to the majority of Penangites.
List of some tenants, retailers and restaurants at All Seasons Place at Bandar Baru Air Itam:
* Giant Hypermarket.
* Wow Karaoke.
* Absolute Fitness.
* Mr DIY.
* Guardian Pharmacy.
* Home Care Shop.
* James Foo & Family Western Food Restaurant.
* Who’s Bryan Restaurant – with live singer & keyboard artist. The next target of next visit.
* Fa Gua Shan Dessert House – a place for toast, sandwiches, waffles & sweet fancy beverages.
* I Mum Mum Pan Mee.
* Fruuze Frozen Yogurt.
* Jasmine Cake House.
* Kuchi Japanese Restaurant – coming soon.
* Penang Road Famous Teochew Chendul – cool facade & decoration.
* Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks – brings the good memories of Taipei.
* Summer Dessert Bakery – I love their Swiss rolls!!
* Taiwan Famous Street Food.
* Zhou Restaurant.
* Winters Warmers Restaurant.
* The Manhattan Fish Market.
I personally appreciate the generous ceiling fans that work non-stop along the five-foot way corridor and central courtyard. The water fountains and vertical waterfall certainly add the charm in addition to the colorful puzzling night lights – an eye catching experience to the young children. Weekends also give the chance for one to check the outdoor flea market that sell mainly clothes and women accessories.
Instead of the same old malls on weekends, it is no harm to check out All Seasons Place – the latest happening venue for the whole family in town!